Seating for pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XnickisnailsX

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've recently completed my nail tech training and have started working from home doing manicures and gel overlays. I've had a lady ask me to do her toes, which I'm completely happy to do. I was just wondering how you all do gel polishes on feet without having one of the big pedicure chairs. Do you kneel on the floor? Put their foot on your lap? Just not sure how to arrange it so that I come across as professional and not sloppy. Thanks

Hi everyone,
I've recently completed my nail tech training and have started working from home doing manicures and gel overlays. I've had a lady ask me to do her toes, which I'm completely happy to do. I was just wondering how you all do gel polishes on feet without having one of the big pedicure chairs. Do you kneel on the floor? Put their foot on your lap? Just not sure how to arrange it so that I come across as professional and not sloppy. Thanks

Hi. When I do Pedicure I have a small stool and just let the clients legs rest on your lap. I don't think it's a big deal.

Hi. When I do Pedicure I have a small stool and just let the clients legs rest on your lap. I don't think it's a big deal.
Thanks just wanted to check

Latest posts

Back