Secret Santa - NOW CLOSED

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

It's now some crazy hour at night when I need to put my tired tookus to bed.

Secret Santa is now closed and will not accept any more participants.

I'm sorry for those that missed the boat, but there is always next year.:hug:

I will be randomizing and assigning names tonight, and will commence pm'ing tomorrow around noon MY TIME (Eastern Standard in Montreal).
I will be out in the morning for a school trip with my daughter's preschool class, but will return for lunch.
Shortly after lunch.. my trusty secret assistant and myself will start sending pm's.

Please do NOT pm me to ask where your pm is until AFTER I have posted a thread stating that all PM's have been sent. I will have well over 50 pm's to send and it WILL take a while as I'll be doing my daily home stuff, and have kids interupting me willy nilly at the same time.
I will greatly appreciate your patience during this time.

Thanks again to all the participants for making this, what I deem, a great success.
Without all of you, this just wouldn't be happening.
You have all been generous with praise and compliments, and while I thank each of you from the bottom of my heart... you should also be praising each other; for all of you have grabbed onto the Holiday spirit with both hands.

So, pat your neighbors back for him/her as it's always hard to pat one's own back:wink2: and tell them all of the kind things you have said to me. (although, I wouldn't suggest calling them a bossy/pushy elf :lol: they may not take it as a compliment like I have :lol: )

giant :hug: and :Love: to all of you.

(I will copy and paste this post to the stickey thread for those that are following that)

PS: PLEASE remember the rules and do NOT divulge who's name you are assigned and please do NOT exceed the 2.5pounds ($5) maximum spending limit. thanks!!!

Just bumping, just in case.

It's now 7:15am where I am, my day is starting.
Around noon, I'll start on my half of the list.
keep your eyes peeled ladies and gents

:green:

Cant wait Victoria it is so exciting:D
You are truly Santa's Little Helper:hug:

can't wait to find out who I've got !!!!

I can go shopping xxx

Yay! I also can't wait... I love shopping for little bits and pieces at Christmas! :green:

Latest posts

Back