• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Self-employed Beauty Therapy Vacancy - Chelmsford, Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinksandfloris

Reaction score
Hello fellow Geekettes.

I'm looking for a vibrant, fresh person to come and work alongside me in a treatment room in a busy and friendly hairdressing salon in Chelmsford.

You would be self-employed and willing to either bring some of your own clients with you or to build up your own clientele within the salon.

I am looking to make this a commission role with all products / rent supplied by me. This, however, maybe open to negotiation for the right person. You would need to supply yourself, your uniform and your own insurance.

This would be a part-time 3 days per week role shared out across a 6 day working week. Weekends would be shared out equally too.

The salon is a friendly place to work and had a real 'village salon' feel to it. The hairdressers and clients alike are a hospitable and friendly bunch and I'm looking for a friendly, happy person to join me.

Products currently used in the salon are: Eve Taylor, Fake Bake, OPI and Nailtek. I'm hoping to find someone who is gel or acrylic trained also. We hope to be offering Shellac in the not so distant future.

If you would like to find out more about this position, then please pm me or contact via this thread.

I look forward to hearing from you.:)

Tinks

Hi
Wherabouts are you in Chelmsford?
Thanks

Latest posts

Back