Self employed renting a chair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily9505

Reaction score
hi I wondered if anyone could give me advice. My friend is opening a salon and I will be the only hairdresser in there as she does nails and beauty. I want to use so colour Beauty from matrix but she wants to buy everything to charge more chair rent. Can anyone give me a average on what they spend a month on colours with matrix? So it will be only me using colours and I do around 2colours every other day? Thanks x

Take the price of the tube and developer and multiply it by the number of clients you'll do. There used to be a large opening order price with matrix just to warn you

Take the price of the tube and developer and multiply it by the number of clients you'll do. There used to be a large opening order price with matrix just to warn you

There isn't now they do opening packs ranging from £100 upwards x

hi I wondered if anyone could give me advice. My friend is opening a salon and I will be the only hairdresser in there as she does nails and beauty. I want to use so colour Beauty from matrix but she wants to buy everything to charge more chair rent. Can anyone give me a average on what they spend a month on colours with matrix? So it will be only me using colours and I do around 2colours every other day? Thanks x

I'd be wary of a non-hairdresser being in charge of product and stock. No-one will understand what products you need more than you and you are at an increased risk of corner cutting.

I'd be wary of a non-hairdresser being in charge of product and stock. No-one will understand what products you need more than you and you are at an increased risk of corner cutting.
I agree on this I worked in a salon where the owner was a beautician she never bought stock we were a clynol salon but a cheap range came in at the wholesalers and she started buying colours in that, she bought £1 shampoo from the chemist to fill up our clynol bottles with at the backwash and we never had any any styling or haircare products, a hairdresser needs to do hairdressing ordering!!

Latest posts

Back