Selling a hotel room?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmJ

Reaction score
I've got a spare hotel room for 2 nights I. August that I can't cancel, but can't go. Has anyone ever sold their room on eBay? And if so, how does it work? It's with travelodge so would I be able to call them up and give them new details because in worried if any damage is done in the room they will charge my card . Thanks xx

If you change details it should all go onto their card... Why don't you just ring an cancel it? Xx

It's non refundable so I will lose the money if I cancel and I read somewhere you call sell them on! X

Oh I see I didn't realise that, well if you change all the details you should be fine, why don't you ask a family member or friend if they want it then if there is damages you know who to go to unlike eBay xx

If it's non-refundable, I'll be surprised if they'll let you change the details. Normally you have to give them the details you paid with. Worth a try though.

There goes my plan then! Thanks for the help everyone x

Where's about is the travel lodge what dates ? You could sell it as you can just say my friend booked it for me when u check in. We stay at travel lodge all the time on nights out and they have never been bothered who's name booked it. The only trouble you have got is if they damage the room

Yes it was more the damage I was worried about! It's for 2 nights on August bank holiday weekend right in the centre of Cardiff so busy nightlife! X

Yes it was more the damage I was worried about! It's for 2 nights on August bank holiday weekend right in the centre of Cardiff so busy nightlife! X

My friend was in Cardiff recently (with work) loved it and said she would love to go with other half. Ill pass this on to her. Where can she view your sale price etc?

Pauline x

Latest posts

Back