Selling gift vouchers online

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What basic info do you give them? We currently use paypal but I agree with Ruth about the fees, if there is a way round that then great....at least we could give clients the option I guess, we do have people buying vouchers on line when we are shut...which...when I get the notification through still makes me very very happy!

They just need sort code & account number

I know what you mean. I've been out all day & only switched my lappy on at 9.00 tonight. Have had a few notifications for voucher sales while I've been out :green:

I hadn't even thought about putting gift vouchers up on my online shop. Good idea.
I had anti- fraud gift vouchers made in 3 denominations (20,10 and 5 pounds) I had little boxes made with our name and logo on to present them. Easy to stick in a jiffy bag and mail out.
Mark, my IT man has chosen RBSworldpay for our site. I will ask why for you all as he has done extensive research on best deals, ease of use etc.
We are going live with the first phase (the dermalogica site) next week. EEK!!

Latest posts

Back