Semi permanent lash pro's help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kk2013

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been doing lashes for about 6 months and have built up some regular clients. I have patch tested all of them, this week I done two infills both coming up to 3-4weeks and they said that the had become tender in the last week.

I advised them they needed to come every 2-3weeks for their infills but I'm worried when they both said they felt abit sore.

I advised them maybe they should have them removed and have a break then maybe re test with different glue but of course they insisted they wanted them filling.

None of my other clients have come back with this feedback. Does anyone know what this could be?

Thank you xx :)

What diameter lashes are you using on these two clients? Also, what are the client's natural lashes like?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I used b curls 0.20 9-11 on one set and c curls 9-13 0.20 on othe other, both have fairly long ang strong lashes.

That happens when lashes have been glued together.. They pull each other and that hurts (I've just mentioned it on the other thread). OR - the extensions might have been applied too close to the skin and now it's uncomfortable as new lashes cant grow properly. That hurts too

Thank you for replying, I'm going to message them and see how they are. They was insisting I kept them on but I might suggest removing them, letting them have a break and then I will put a new set on.

I can't bare the thought of clients in pain!!! X

Latest posts

Back