Semi-Permanent make up in Hampshire, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petit Basque

Reaction score
As I inch ever nearer to my 50th birthday, my right eyebrow is literally disappearing :Scared:

It is so thin and sparse despite me never plucking it (my mum "suffers" from the same thing on the same eyebrow) and is in a very sorry state.

I've read that castor oil can help with hair regrowth and am happy to try it but am also interested in having my eyebrows enhanced through semi-permanent make up.

Obviously, I don't want to end up looking like Groucho Marx and wondered if anybody could recommend a really good semi-permanent make up therapist in the Hampshire area??

Many thanks all
PB
x

I do eyebrows permanent make up and live in Southampton. Good to see you here :)

Please visit my website to see more info and some pics:
http://www.dream-lashes.co.uk/permanent-make-up

It's painless as I use a numbing cream and also anaesthetic spray :)
First - we discuss the colour, shape, thickness, etc. Then we draw your eyebrows - you can draw them if know how you want them, or I can do it, if you're not sure what you like. :)
Dont worry about finance - you can pay if off 50/50 (£100 + £100) or 4x £50, all up to you. :)
The effects last up to 5 years, depending on your skin type and color we choose.

I do home visits, however you're welcome at mine too :)

Last edited:
wow, I hate to sound harsh here but 'home visits' really?
Ive been a trainer in permanent make up and am in disbelief that anyone would be taught to do treatments in peoples homes!
This goes against everything we are taught! did you not learn about blood borne viuses etc?????......... this really worries me that people are doing home visits!
You dont know the cleanliness of peoples homes and your breaking the skin with a needle! this is crazy!

sorry to rant on but this really is not good!

If your looking for someone in the south then look at Tracie giles in london........... she works from knightsbridge.
I do run a clinic in london and surrey but only every 8 weeks or so as im based mainly in the north.
failing me or Tracie, then karen betts is another trusted name.......
we arent the cheapest but quality is key here as it is your face!

claire hobson www.clairehobson.co.uk

Neither homes nor salons are completely sterile, that's a fact. I go to peoples houses or they come to mine. I do it all as it should be and have got no complains so far.
Salon treatments sound maybe more professional but in fact - sometimes they have worse conditions than people do at their houses.

my point is that you DO NOT know the conditions of someones house before you go there or the cleanliness.
Plus if you had been taught properly you would know about blood bourne viruses and that things like hepatitis b/c can stay active for weeks on things like carpet, cushions, curtains etc........... the room needs to be so that everything is wipeable..... ie no carpets etc.........

It beggars belief there are people doing home visits!
you should go and do the one day blood bourne viruses course with nouveau and then maybe you will think again about working in peoples homes!

You're probably right, I dont want to fight with it :lol:

Latest posts

Back