Semi permanent make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debsidoo99

Reaction score
I'm really interested in training for this with nouveau as they have a good reputation and are also very near to me geographically. My salon is only a small beauty salon in an out of town fringe location. I offer nails, waxing, spray tans, lashes, hd brows(soon!) and I really want to offer spmu too. My only doubts are A) cost of the training b) cost of service c) does this treatment belong in a small salon .
Can anyone else give me some advice & tips as I want to make the right decision
Thank you in advance xxx

Hi,

The outlay of the training and machine is about £10,000. Which is a lot of money, however from speaking to people who offer/or know of people that offer this service - they seem to be really busy. Also is seems also to be a market that's not already saturated.
I'm looking at it that you only need to do a few treatments a week and you've already made good money - that's why I'm interested to hear from people who offer it.

Maybe do done research with your clients at your salon to see how much interest there is xx

As a note on training I would suggest that if you choose Nouveau you only do the bronze and don't pay for higher than that. If you do that and then work on practising your brows technique over time you will have everything you need. And you can always do the other levels later if you really take to it and do well. I know some girls who paid for higher levels and never did them and they can't get their money back.

Standard of training is excellent, the trainers are all very different so it depends which centre you go to and what you're personality is as to who you will get on with best etc but the after sales is excellent, whenever I have struggled Emma has always been there to help me out or get one of the trainers to help me.

Hope that helps! x

Last edited by a moderator:
As a note on training I would suggest that if you choose Nouveau you only do the bronze and don't pay for higher than that. If you do that and then work on practising your brows technique over time you will have everything you need. And you can always do the other levels later if you really take to it and do well. I know some girls who paid for higher levels and never did them and they can't get their money back.

Standard of training is excellent, the trainers are all very different so it depends which centre you go to and what you're personality is as to who you will get on with best etc but the after sales is excellent, whenever I have struggled Emma has always been there to help me out or get one of the trainers to help me.

Hope that helps! x
I'm really interested in training for this with nouveau as they have a good reputation and are also very near to me geographically. My salon is only a small beauty salon in an out of town fringe location. I offer nails, waxing, spray tans, lashes, hd brows(soon!) and I really want to offer spmu too. My only doubts are A) cost of the training b) cost of service c) does this treatment belong in a small salon .
Can anyone else give me some advice & tips as I want to make the right decision
Thank you in advance xxx

My reply on a similar post,

We got someone in, as customer expectations are one of th hardest things to manage with permanent makeup, at any level, they take on all this, we take commission, the American sue culture is big in this industry, threats, and refunds are rife, it's another reason we pass it on, training companies, there are loads on here too! Make it look like you earn loads, no doubt you will get a sneaky PM from a Northern based company, telling you a load of bull.

We get call from permanent makeup people sometimes, asking to purchase their Nouveau machine, as so many do not make it work.

Latest posts

Back