Semi permanent makeup models required in Sandbach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessiccaaa123

Reaction score
I am very close to finishing my Semi Permanent Makeup course and I am just struggling to find my last 2 lip models for lip line and blush!

If anyone is interested please get in touch. I am based in Sandbach.

I have pictures available of previous work I have done on other models if anyone would like to see before booking.

Thank you.

I might be able to help you out, getting models can be hard can't it!

Not had semi permanent make up before so if you could send me more details and dates that would be great xx

I might be able to help you out, getting models can be hard can't it!

Not had semi permanent make up before so if you could send me more details and dates that would be great xx

Oh that's great thank you for getting in touch!

Semi permanent makeup is basically insering small amounts of pigment into the dermal layer of the skin to enhance features. So, with lips we do the lip line to define the lip shape and blush the colour in so you don't end up with a really obvious lip line. A top up is recommended after your first treatment to finalise anything from the first treatment (for example you may want very light and subtle on your first treatment, and then may feel more comfortable for slightly bolder afterwards. After that it is recommended a top up annually.

I currently do this on saturdays only and have this saturday and next saturday available.

If you could let me know if you're interested and when you are free that would be great, thank you xx

Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner Jessica. Saturdays aren't really possible for me. Hope you manage to get sorted, good luck xxx

Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner Jessica. Saturdays aren't really possible for me. Hope you manage to get sorted, good luck xxx

No problem, thanks for getting back to me xx

How much would this cost xxx

I am very close to finishing my Semi Permanent Makeup course and I am just struggling to find my last 2 lip models for lip line and blush!

If anyone is interested please get in touch. I am based in Sandbach.

I have pictures available of previous work I have done on other models if anyone would like to see before booking.

Thank you.
Did you graduate? What are your job plans?

Latest posts

Back