Sending nail varnish UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurza

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could advise me as to a company that will send/collect nail varnishes from one address and deliver to another. I sold all my OPI's and sent via Hermes for them to be sent back to me for being classed as dangerous goods :(
The woman I sold to is giving me quite abit of grief because she hasn't received them and I had thought she'd got them I sent over a week ago
I know this is quite out of topic but thought someone may be able to help?
Thanks in advance xx

I don't think any couriers will take them anymore. When I posted a full set of gel polishes I wrapped each one separately in cling film and then in bubble wrap and put them in a cardboard box and just stated that they were beauty products (fibbing is naughty I know). They were delivered fine, no problems. I can't understand why we can't post polishes when we have been doing it for years. Royal mail will take up to 4 bottles in each parcel.

Hi, I sold a collection of China Glaze a while ago. I had no idea they were classed as dangerous. I ended up having to send them via royal mail in packages of 4 per parcel. My buyer had to pay for extra postage but luckily she was ok with it. I couldn't find a courier who would carry them all together.

Good luck.
Claire. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back