• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Senior Stylist Required

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skinnyminnie

Reaction score
Established and expanding salon seeks professional, creative and motivated stylist to join our team. Hours to include evenings and weekends. Own clientele is preferable but not essential. Position is available on an employed Or Rental basis. Products are available to retail with a generous rate of commission given to all on a weekly basis. Retailing is an essential part of this stylist position. Ideally the right candidate would be available to start in June on a permanent basis. We are a multi-talented team and offer a variety of treatments, and we'd love it if you could too! If this sounds like you and you know you have something to add to our already fabulous team then please do not hesitate to get in touch via email. We look forward to meeting you soon :)
Time wasters need not apply.
Thank You
x

All Applications To Go To [email protected]

You may get more interest if you put where you are located.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's states I'm in salford :) x

It's states I'm in salford :) x

Oh ok, must just be me as I can't see the location in the post and your profile comes up with no location

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back