Setting up mobile advice needed (plus Affinage help too)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhe

Reaction score
I’ve always used Wella, I’m setting up mobile now and looking to switch to Affinag as it’s cruelty free & vegan friendly
I’m waiting for a call back from my local Affinage rep as I’m considering buying a sort of start up colour package, does anyone know what kind of price these start at?
Secondly I have a feeling I’ve lost my qualification certificate so now I’m panicking they won’t sell to me, does anyone know if they ask for this? I usually shop at capital so haven’t used my certificate for years
Lastly, I know very little about Affinage so any advice or knowledge would be welcome please
Thanks

i use affinage and i love it. the tubes of tint are about £7 for 100ml and its a 1-1.5 mixing ratio so lots for your dollar! there is also a converter developer that changes all the tints to semi permanants. the tints can be used 1-1 for extra coverage on white. the range is massive. there is literally something for everything. ive done 2 affinage colour courses and i loved them. i would definitely recommend affinage. you can download the manual which shows the whole range, all thats available and how to use everything. my friend (an ex colleague) lost her certs and i just needed to vouch for her to get an account at the wholesalers. hope this helps!

i use affinage and i love it. the tubes of tint are about £7 for 100ml and its a 1-1.5 mixing ratio so lots for your dollar! there is also a converter developer that changes all the tints to semi permanants. the tints can be used 1-1 for extra coverage on white. the range is massive. there is literally something for everything. ive done 2 affinage colour courses and i loved them. i would definitely recommend affinage. you can download the manual which shows the whole range, all thats available and how to use everything. my friend (an ex colleague) lost her certs and i just needed to vouch for her to get an account at the wholesalers. hope this helps!

Thank you! Do you buy direct from them or from a wholesaler?
So do they not have a separate semi range then as you just use the converter developer?

Thank you! Do you buy direct from them or from a wholesaler?
So do they not have a separate semi range then as you just use the converter developer?
Hi, I buy from the wholesaler but I'm sure you could buy direct if you wanted enough stock. I'm not 100% sure but i think there are a range of semis but I've never bothered with them I just use tint and converter.

Affinage is great stuff
If your mobile make sure to get some of the .021 colours
Theyre amazing no need to fill the hair colour back in one step
Saves soo much time when mobile [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back