Setting up salon.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking into opening up a nail salon, Creative Essex have been great with bits of advice etc.... just wondered if any of you could offer some more :D

Being new to the industry I'm not sure which direction to head in to get costings for desks/chairs/ventilation/etc etc, I dont want to break the bank setting it up but at the same time obviously I want to create a professional 'classy' looking place that will draw the clients in. I'm Essex/London based.

Haven't found a place to rent yet, was going to contact local councils and commercial agents to see if they have anything suitable - is there anywhere else I should try? - any advice on the 'right' property to go for, or what to avoid?

Anything else you can advise me on would be great.

Thanks
Tracie

hi...........im in the process of doing the same, i open up on the 21st aug........ive found a lovely place, above a hair salon.....im renting the 1st floor, feel free to email me and we can exchange tips......vicx ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back