Shampoo/conditioner recommendations for oily hair please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoshilee

Reaction score
Hi, if I wash my hair today, by tomorrow afternoon the roots will look super greasy while the ends are a little dry. I currently use the Aussie range as I love the smell & take care not to apply conditioner to the roots. Please can some one recommend shampoo & conditioner which may help oily hair. Thank you.

Change your shampoo to a better brand and the oily scalp will go of it’s own accord.....

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Sodium lauryl sulfate is an alkaline ingredient that helps shampoos to penetrate dirt, grime and oily buildup on hair by promoting the production of foam on the surface of the hair, it but may also go deeper into the scalp, leading to potential increased risk of carcinogen exposure, states Natural Skin Care Authority. Sodium lauryl sulfates and their derivatives are also known to contain dioxane, an identified carcinogen, according to Natural Health Information.

Aussie shampoo is a popular hair product, but consumers should be aware that some ingredients in Aussie hair shampoo contain what may be considered harmful or toxic components. While some of the contents of the shampoo created by Procter & Gamble are common, others are not. Consumers should be aware of the basic ingredients in a variety of products for safe usage by young and old alike. There are literally dozens of ingredients in various Aussie shampoo products, a few of which are most commonly found in many Aussie products.

Latest posts

Back