Shellac and chevron design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelcmn

Reaction score
Hi all. Really want to try and achieve this look using Shellac. Do you have any handy tips? What do you use to make your chevron design?
Many thanks

Hi I posted same thing up but for Gelish a few days ago.. I have tried using strips of scotch tape cut with pinking shears (zigzag blades) and using these as stencils. So paint the pale colour on first, stick strips on and paint darker colour over etc.. I found its actually easier to paint them on freehand! :/

I agree, far easier to do them freehand.. x

Hi I posted same thing up but for Gelish a few days ago.. I have tried using strips of scotch tape cut with pinking shears (zigzag blades) and using these as stencils. So paint the pale colour on first, stick strips on and paint darker colour over etc.. I found its actually easier to paint them on freehand! :/

Thank you.. Was just having a read through the post.. Will have to do a bit of experimenting I think, will tacky layers etc.. Thanks for your help X

Yeah give it a try, everyone is different but I am definitely better with freehand. Didn't realise it until I gave it a go after messing about with tape and stencils for so long! :)

Latest posts

Back