Shellac and eczema

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samsara

Reaction score
Have been doing Shellac for a wee while and have just had 2 customer complaints (well not complaints but they mentioned that there Shellac only lasted just under a week). For one of the ladies this is her first time with Shellac, she had long natural nails that look fairly good apart from the texture of some, she has eczema. She said 2 of her Rockstar nails peeled off, I don't know if they peeled off the slightly uneven nails or the smooth ones. Just wondered if eczema and Shellac could be the cause. The other lady has had Shellac twice. The first time she came back one hand was perfect, the other a mess. She confessed to doing a lot of cleaning with no gloves and is right handed (it's the right hand that hasn't lasted). Anyway, just heard her right hand is peeling off and she has been wearing gloves and using her solar oil. Don't want to accuse my customer of lying about not using gloves, but I'm sure she is looking for a reason as to why this has happened again and she has followed my instructions to the letter. What do I say. I'm trying to keep my chin up and find a reasonable reason for this and to stay positive so any feedback would be gratefully received x

Latest posts

Back