Shellac and rock star pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dylanpops

Reaction score
photo.php
photo.php

yes its asphalt with a dark silver or i call it a gun metal grey glitter. going to be a busy christmas with the rockstar i think!:)

yes its asphalt with a dark silver or i call it a gun metal grey glitter. going to be a busy christmas with the rockstar i think!:)

I love it! Yeah I think so. I've been wearing rockstar and clients are all noticing and saying 'o that would be nice at christmas!' Sooo excited! I've done the odd few so far as they had parties etc but I think xmas will be a big one! :lol:

First attempt :) very pleased (pls excuse my weird toes :-s)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318365385.894207.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1318365385.894207.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 513
they're a bit like pringles...... once you rock you can't stop!! they look good, i'm sure you'll be doing many more.:)

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 8,128
I can't seem to find the rockstar range in the UK? Sweet squared don't appear to have any? Where should I be looking? Ta xx

the rockstar on my pics is done with shellac and glitter added before top coating. S2 have some fab colours in the irresistible glitters range.

the rockstar on my pics is done with shellac and glitter added before top coating. S2 have some fab colours in the irresistible glitters range.

I did wonder lols - we do that anyway just didn't know it was called that lol:)

they're a bit like pringles...... once you rock you can't stop!! they look good, i'm sure you'll be doing many more.:)

They look gorgeous! What glitter is that?? :) x

if i remember rightly its a bit of a mixture of pink, white ,silver and orange glitters. my customer loves pink so we were just trying to make some different shades of pinks for her. could have even been purple in there!!! they were Hamptons glitters i bought from a craft shop.

Latest posts

Back