Shellac and traditional polish services?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobile-hands

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I am looking at redoing my price list / website to try and make it more user friendly.
I use CND Shellac and will list as that, however I am struggling with header for non-shellac polish!
What do you call yours?
Polish
Standard polish
Basic polish
1-3 day wearing polish
I don't use a particular brand, just a basis I buy from Ellison's
Thanks
Angela x

I just put "shape and polish x amount" or "mini manicure x amount" if your shellac is advertised as shellac then the client will know the difference.

Or say you use "opi" you can say opi file and polish for x amount

I don't specify my brand as I use many including opi and vinylux and you don't want to confuse your client.

The price difference between gel polish and non gel polish speaks volumes. And the client will ask if they are unsure x

It's called 'Attitude' which I buy from Ellison's, it's not a brand clients would know of!
I don't like using normal polish and so I push Shellac as much as possible but I do get the odd client still wanting it!

File and Polish is on our menu/price list :) xxxxx

Thanks.
Look like I'll sticking to the way I have been doing it! Shellac manicure and polish manicure, etc
X

I think its less confusing if you put manicure for regular polish and shellac manicure for the obvious :p. This is what I do and all my clients know the difference.

Latest posts

Back