Shellac bottles query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellsy

Reaction score
Just a quick question geeks.
Do some Shellac colours come in a white glass bottle? I've searched but can't find an answer, may have to ring S2 in the morning 😏 x

Do you mean like VIP gold, VIP silver, zillionaire they do as do a few others.

Yes CND changed the packaging of the bottles, there are some in black bottles as well so as long as you got them from a legit supplier they are fine :)

yes, cream puff, mother of pearl, vip gold/silver status, zillionaire, there's another 1 I can't remember

Oh yea sorry, I see what you mean, my last order from S2 had white bottles one was rubble can't remember the other one, so yes.

That's okay then, this one was "hot chillis". Don't worry, it's always S2 for me, can't be without the love & respect 😊. Thank you for your help x

Sorry to sound stupid but do you mean you got a white bottle of shellac but it was hot chillis inside? I thought the bottles represented the colour inside? Must be a new thing?

I had hot chillies in a white bottle but had hot chillies shrink wrap colour around it if that's what you mean? x

But as other posts have said as long as its a authorised Cnd supplier it's fine :) that's why I didn't think anything of it x

It's a white bottle with the Shellac shrink wrap covering it, you can only see that it's white underneath, hope that makes sense? It's the first time I've seen it, as all of mine are in dark bottles x

It's a white bottle with the Shellac shrink wrap covering it, you can only see that it's white underneath, hope that makes sense? It's the first time I've seen it, as all of mine are in dark bottles x

Makes perfect sense :)

That's the newer packaging that Klassy Klaws refers to above- white bottles with coloured shrink wrap x

Aw lovely, thank you all xx

Latest posts

Back