Shellac certificate size?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tasha.xo

Reaction score
Does anyone know what size the cnd shellac certificates are I'm waiting on mines but not sure what size they are so I can get a frame lol x

It's like A5 size X

Mines is more like the big a3 x

Okay thanks the woman said they were bigger than a4 but I'm rubbish with sizes haha x

Sorry, yes A3 Hun x

Huge it's huge lol

Haha oh god lol x

When u have a few on the wall u soon run out of space!! The range have good cheap frames

It is massive....sadly the one I don't put on the wall.

Iv got to go up so far but there all in different kind of frames so been looking for the same kind, will have a look at the range the now thanks x

Gosh I wish mine was, mines massive (from a few years ago) it's like 4x A4 sheets put together

Gosh I wish mine was, mines massive (from a few years ago) it's like 4x A4 sheets put together

I'm all for big things but these certificates are something else lol

It's 100% an a3 sized certificate!!

Haha thanks everyone x

Its a shane they are so big :( ive 5 of the buggars & cant put them up due to the size!

Has anyone ever tried having them copied &reduced to A4 or smaller? Xx

I bought lovely frames for mine from the range

They are A3
I love my CND certificates but they are far too big. Completely impractical for storage or display. Such a shame as they're beautiful and I would proudly have them all framed and out on show if they didn't cover my entire walls :(

My mum took it to be framed 'her treat' immediately after I qualified..when I got it back it had been cut down to fit a smaller frame... Gutted!

Latest posts

Back