Shellac colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elegant

Reaction score
I've had a client request a pinky brown colour in Shellac for her elderly mother. I've shown her Cocoa layered with Romantique but it is too light and I haven't managed to come up with anything else. Does anyone have any ideas xxx

Hi,
I can't think of any off the top of my head but have you looked on cnd.com at the layering sheets? I did quite a few off there and although they don't turn out the exact colours on the sheet there might be some inspiration on there?

Hello, how about Rosebud - might be too pinky though or nude knickers from the intimate collection?? Satin pyjamas?
Hope you manage to find one xxx

Cocoa & grapefruit sparkle is a nice nude pinky colour i love it x

This is satin pajamas. Maybe add grapefruit sparkle to make it a bit pinker if she doesn't mind a shimmer? X x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395331412.742245.jpg

If Cocoa layered with Romantique is too light, how about clay canyon, it's darker with Pinky Brown tones x

Hi,
I can't think of any off the top of my head but have you looked on cnd.com at the layering sheets? I did quite a few off there and although they don't turn out the exact colours on the sheet there might be some inspiration on there?

Good idea, totally forgot about the layering sheets I'll have a look Thanks xx

Cocoa & grapefruit sparkle is a nice nude pinky colour i love it x

I love this colour combination aswell but it's too pale for the client x

Hello, how about Rosebud - might be too pinky though or nude knickers from the intimate collection?? Satin pyjamas?
Hope you manage to find one xxx

Rosebud might be a possibility, thanks x

If Cocoa layered with Romantique is too light, how about clay canyon, it's darker with Pinky Brown tones x

ooooh I like the sound of this colour, thanks x

Latest posts

Back