Shellac colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
Hi all, and sorry for the rant in advance. I decided recently that I need to start adding some more colours to my Shellac collection and only wanted to add one or two, so decided to go with Rose Brocade and Pretty Poison and also get the matching Vinylux. Does anyone else think Rose Brocade is exactly the same colour as Wildfire just a little thinner? and Pretty Poison doesn't even look green, it looks like Blackpool with a little shimmer. I am getting a little fed up with their colours if I am honest as I am always looking to add new colours, but can never decide as some of them just look far too similar to the ones I already have. Can anyone recommend any colours that will compliment the ones I already have (I only have 24 out of the 82 they do but like I said I am finding it really difficult which ones to go for). I want to avoid the colours that are too out there as my clients like to play it safe. Or do you think the ones I have below are enough?:

Beau
Blackpool
Cake pop
Cerulean sea
Cityscape
Clearly pink
Cocoa
Cream puff
Dark lava
Decadence
Fedora
Hot pop pink
Powder my nose
Pretty poison
Rock royalty
Rose brocade
Rosebud
Rubble
Silver chrome
Strawberry smoothie
Studio white
Sun bleached
Tropix
Wildfire

Satin PJs is lovely & one of my most popular colours, I suppose it will depend if your clients lean towards brights or not. I also love Tinted Love, it's a really pretty berry colour and the new Field Fox is my latest obsession. Similar ish to Rubble, but a lot paler. It's a gorgeous classic, classy looking colour that seems to suit most skin tones. Hth a bit x

My clients love Tutti Frutti and Tango Passion ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422485495.317337.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1422485554.019249.jpg The TF one has pink foils over and TP has Mother of Pearl over. X

Some of my most popular colours are;

Tutti frutti
Sultry Sunset
Tango Passion
Hot chilis
Lilac Longing
Red Baroness

My ladies are mostly the slightly older crowd but love something a bit brighter. They are not into "out there" colours and don't follow catwalk trends but they do like a bit of glitter.

Karaxxx

Def the same as posted above

Tutti frutti
Tinted love
Tango passion
Red baronness
Hot chilis
Masquerade

Def all favorites! And very different to other colours. Plus a bit of silver vip or additives will change the colours completely

ah thank you all for your replies. I will definitely be purchasing some of those colours soon :) xxxxxxx

My most popular seem to be...
Tutti Frutti
Hollywood
Rosebud
Tropix

(Sorry double post!) Masquerade too is very popular - LOVE that colour!

My most popular colors for winter are
Tinted love
Dark lava
Midnight swim
Blue rapture
Rock royalty
Overtly onyx
Bare chemise
Black pool
Indigo frock

For summer spring
Tropix