Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ceiy

Reaction score
Morning, I'm slowly building up my collection of Shellac colours. Is there any that people recommend? The photo shows what I currently have, thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0592.JPG
    IMG_0592.JPG
    631.6 KB · Views: 86
Hi
I'm due to do my Shellac Beginners course shortly & am trying to narrow down what to buy in my first order - could you tell me what glitter you've put over Pink Pursuit please? It looks gorgeous! x

im new to building Shellac too so not much advice im afraid but your glitters are gorgeous! xx

Hi
I'm due to do my Shellac Beginners course shortly & am trying to narrow down what to buy in my first order - could you tell me what glitter you've put over Pink Pursuit please? It looks gorgeous! x
Enjoy your course. Thank you, it's Lecente New York Pink Ultra Fine Glitter.

im new to building Shellac too so not much advice im afraid but your glitters are gorgeous! xx
Thank you. What is your most popular colour? Pink Pursuit has been very popular with my clients.

Thank you. What is your most popular colour? Pink Pursuit has been very popular with my clients.

I think its so popular because its the ultimate crush between a pink and nude isnt it ! my confidence had led me to only really do it on family and close friends but a french manicure was the best , Tropix is apparently always a crowd pleaser when it comes to the summer months and I LOVE a pastel ! xx

Oxblood
Denim patch
Hot pop pink
Nude knickers
Satin pyjamas
Midnight Swim
Rock royalty
Blushing topaz
Starry sapphire
Sparks fly

These are all my popular ones :)

My all time most popular

Tropix
Tango passion
Nude knickers
Hot pop pink
Field fox
Masquerade
Blue Rapture
Lilac longing

I think its so popular because its the ultimate crush between a pink and nude isnt it ! my confidence had led me to only really do it on family and close friends but a french manicure was the best , Tropix is apparently always a crowd pleaser when it comes to the summer months and I LOVE a pastel ! xx
Very true, it's a lovely colour. I've painted quite a few nails with Tropix too. When did you qualify?

My all time most popular

Tropix
Tango passion
Nude knickers
Hot pop pink
Field fox
Masquerade
Blue Rapture
Lilac longing
Brilliant, thank you. That's very helpful, I've got Tropix, Field Fox and Masquerade but I'll look at the others.

Oxblood
Denim patch
Hot pop pink
Nude knickers
Satin pyjamas
Midnight Swim
Rock royalty
Blushing topaz
Starry sapphire
Sparks fly

These are all my popular ones :)
Thank you, that's very helpful. I've not got any of these so I'll take a look.

Very true, it's a lovely colour. I've painted quite a few nails with Tropix too. When did you qualify?

I qualified in 2013, But didnt manage to do much around childcare and health unfortunatley. its mostly family and friends for me at the moment but im getting there with it ! x

I qualified in 2013, But didnt manage to do much around childcare and health unfortunatley. its mostly family and friends for me at the moment but im getting there with it ! x
That's good. Best of luck x

Latest posts

Back