Shellac colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat239

Reaction score
hi I have pink pursuit and the salmon but I don’t think the colour is true to the pictures shown. I would have to apply about 4 coats just to get some colour. My Gels are bought from elisions so I know they are genuine. Can anyone recommend a nice pink and a salmon colour that I don’t need loads of coats.

hi I have pink pursuit and the salmon but I don’t think the colour is true to the pictures shown. I would have to apply about 4 coats just to get some colour. My Gels are bought from elisions so I know they are genuine. Can anyone recommend a nice pink and a salmon colour that I don’t need loads of coats.

Use an opaque colour first like white or one of the opaque pinks then two coats of your chosen colour

In addition to Trinity's comment above, try stirring the gel in the bottle well to ensure you have even pigment throughout the product before applying. Sometimes they seem to settle, especially if not in regular use.

'Rosebud' comes out nicely opaque in 2 coats.

giive the bottle a good shake, wont last applying four coats of colour .. j

Latest posts

Back