Shellac dark red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velevetcu

Reaction score
Which one(s) do I want? I have a client who likes very full colours and is asking for a deep burgundy red. She's currently wearing wildfire and has also had indigo frock and Blackpool so a red along those lines if that makes sense!

She's very frivolous with her nails and changes them as soon as there's any regrowth so I'd like to keep her happy!

Oh and could I have pictures please :)

What about fedora? Gorgeous blackened red/plum

Try the new Crimson sash (I think that's the name!) from the folklore collection, it's a gorgeous deep burgundy shade x

Dark Lava is gorgeous! Really deep shimmery blacky red :)

Will post a pic on Friday when back in shop if no one finds something better before then x

Dark lava is lovely, but personally I adore Red Baroness. Always popular with other clients too! I stock all shellac colours so can say that red baroness has been my most popular red over the last 4ish years (because it's the colour i have replaced the most often!). Some lovely layering combos too. :)

Tinted love over fedora is an exact match to Chanel's rouge noir. It's my fave ever colour! X

I would suggest masquerade or red baroness. If she doesn't like the "metallic" look then I would go for Decadence OR burnt romance with decadence on top is really nice. BR on it's own is vile in my opinion tough lol x

Felicity xx

Sorry if you have any of these colours already but as you asked for pics these are the colours I suggested..

Masquerade
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406760011.725532.jpg

Red Baroness
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406760028.975995.jpg

Decadence
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406760041.529255.jpg

Burnt Romance & Decadence
(Not the best picture)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406760078.199684.jpg

X

Felicity xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406761256.439213.jpg

This photos a little over exposed so doesn't really do it justice but this is Masquarade. It's actually a much darker deeper red with a burgundy hue.

Thankyou all

The only red I have is wildfire. I have fedora which I got with the start up kit but I've never used it as I don't like the look of it! I don't think my client likes shimmer so am I best going with masquerade then?

Tinted love is lovely too x

Latest posts

Back