Shellac Mani's/Pedi's!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heather78

Reaction score
Hi all,

If you do a shellac mani or pedi is it OK that you have soaked the hands/feet 1st?? Its my understanding that you would generally do a shellac application only on dry nails- nails that haven't been soaked to do cuticles/hard skin removal but I'm unsure how you would do a mani/pedi including shellac!! Also is it right that you would do the massage after painting??

Hope this makes sense, I'm a little confused!! :confused: xx

Don't soak before Shellac, Shellac has a dry manicure, but you can carry on with your treatments after Shellac-ing. HTH's x

Thanks, I've been reading up on the Shellac lovers group & I'm getting the picture :)

Yes, just do the dry cuticle work before applying Shellac, then once you've finished and wiped the sticky layer off you continue with your mani/pedi. Including massage, exfoliation and anything else you include. Clients are often quite amazed that the Shellac still looks as beautiful after the exfoliation as when it was first put on.

For a pedi would you soak after applying? If there';s a lot of hard skin I never feel I've been thorough without a good soak!

i think that's idea!! Its hard to get your head round but at the same time makes sense!!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back