Shellac pictures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanitybeauty1

Reaction score
Has anyone got pictures of Night Glimmer, Steel Gaze, Rubble and Asphalt in Shellac please?

I've got pretty much every colour except these ones and the very latest lot, I've seen a few swatches online but does anyone have any pics I can look at?

Some online look different to others so id like to see exactly what they look like with natural light and no filters etc

Also are these colours popular with your clients?

Thank you. X

I don't have steel glaze but these are the other 3.

Hth

Deb x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412188563.532172.jpg

Night glimmeris actually a bit 'browner' in real life if that makes sense?! X

Night Glimmer and Steel Gaze are beautiful, very popular with my clients in the colder months.

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Steel Gaze in Vinylux, only pic I have on my phone of that colour. Sorry it's not in CND Shellac only have it on a 'Pop' no real nail pics of it. I love the colour xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412202939.153451.jpg

Steel gaze is popular!

Attachments

• steel gaze.jpg
    steel gaze.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 235
This is Rubble, I love it. It's the perfect taupe/mushroom colour.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412236038.509136.jpg

Thanks guys! They arrived yesterday so far I'm loving Asphalt, Rubble and Night Glimmer.. Not sure on Steel Gaze not my sort of thing but hopefully my clients will like it!

Rocking Asphalt today :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412333595.848519.jpg

Latest posts

Back