Shellac Prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samsara

Reaction score
I have recently finished doing my Nail Technician Diploma and am still waiting for my certificates to come through. In the meantime I tried to open an account with Sweet Squared so I could order some Shellac. Understandbly they can't open the account till I can give them a copy of the certs. Anyway, what I was wondering if anyone can tell me what they charge for top, base and a colour coat. If there is not too much difference them maybe I can order from elsewhere in the mean time, but if there is a big difference I will hold on. xxx

Hiya, first of all congratulations on gaining your nail tech diploma. As far as I know all of the official suppliers require copies of certificates before they'll sell shellac. Hopefully your certificates will come through really quickly!

CONGRATULATIONS :biggrin: Shellac with sweet sqaured base coat top coat and colour all £**

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we are not allowed to post prices on salon geek as it can be seen by anyone :confused:

I think we are not allowed to post prices on salon geek as it can be seen by anyone :confused:

Correct.

Please do not post trade prices on here as it is an open public forum.

Like to apologise twice. I didn't release prices weren't meant to be discussed, I'm very sorry. Thank you to all that responded and sorry for not getting back to your sooner. Darn computer gave up and had to buy a new one today. So good to be back on-line. Still no certificates, I'm getting so fed up waiting. I want to order Shellac aarrrgghhh. All good things come to those who wait I guess xxx

Latest posts

Back