Shellac release dates?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123stephy_b

Reaction score
Hi guys! Does anyone know the exact release dates for the new shellac collections for the rest of the year (when available to buy from S2)
I live in the channel islands and each time i order from S2 it costs me £18 delivery charges :cry: so I try and do one big order at a time as it all adds up otherwise.

I'm currently waiting to order the intimate collection (along with everything else you 'need' that ends up in your basket) but don't want to order and then to have to place another order in 4 weeks when holiday collections start coming out etc so if anyone know of the dates that would be great thank you :)

Hi guys! Does anyone know the exact release dates for the new shellac collections for the rest of the year (when available to buy from S2)
I live in the channel islands and each time i order from S2 it costs me £18 delivery charges :cry: so I try and do one big order at a time as it all adds up otherwise.

I'm currently waiting to order the intimate collection (along with everything else you 'need' that ends up in your basket) but don't want to order and then to have to place another order in 4 weeks when holiday collections start coming out etc so if anyone know of the dates that would be great thank you :)

The intimates collection and the holiday duos are being released at the Olympia show, 22nd/23rd Sept, so will be available online from Tues 24th x

Thanks for the quick replies! Does that include ruby ritz and tinsel toast? So desperate for these two as I missed them last time! Xx

Ruby ritz is due November I think :)

Ruby ritz is coming in November, not sure about tinsel toast

Thanks! So is that all the collections so far this year? Xx

Yes, the open road and paradise collections are spring/summer next year :)

Ruby Ritz is going to be a duo with wildfire not tinsel toast - I don't think tinsel toast is being re released.

Thanks everyone may have to just wait until November to order if I can!! X

I will definitely be ' Putting On The Ritz' :wink2: Missed it last year.

Latest posts

Back