Shellac rockstar toes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashcam13

Reaction score
Hi, I have started doing Shellac Rockstar Toes and I was wondering how long these usually last?
I currently am wearing Tropix with Opal Shimmer over the top and its gorgeous. I've had it on about 2 weeks and its still in perfect condition. However, I tried using Tinsel Toast with a fine gold glitter and I found that it would flick off after a few days. What methods are you using to do your rockstar toes and what is the normal wear time for clients. Thanks!! x

My clients usually get 4-6 weeks for rockstar toes but some do push it longer!

My technique is the same as for fingers - base & cure, 1 x colour (similar to glitter) & cure, pat glitter into dispersion layer, clearly pink or something like zillionaire & cure and finally top coat & cure.

HTH

Karaxxx

Ditto! Same as Twid x

My clients usually get 4-6 weeks for rockstar toes but some do push it longer!

My technique is the same as for fingers - base & cure, 1 x colour (similar to glitter) & cure, pat glitter into dispersion layer, clearly pink or something like zillionaire & cure and finally top coat & cure.

HTH

Karaxxx

Hi - can I ask what the benefit of clearly pink or zillionaire is over the glitter? I've been top coating directly over the glitter (I keep a topcoat just for this re glitter contamination). Cheers
Deb

Hi - can I ask what the benefit of clearly pink or zillionaire is over the glitter? I've been top coating directly over the glitter (I keep a topcoat just for this re glitter contamination). Cheers
Deb

I do the same, I use a separate topcoat for rockstar/twinkle toes... I have starting to use clearly pink as I never use it so I'm going to use it up. X

Deb

I do two costs over the glitter to stop any roughness, I used to do two top coats but that would then take ages to soak off so now I use clearly pink etc as this cuts the removal time down.

Not all glitters need two tops coats and if that's the case then I miss out the clearly pink or zillionaire coat.

Karaxxx

I do two costs over the glitter to stop any roughness, I used to do two top coats but that would then take ages to soak off so now I use clearly pink etc as this cuts the removal time down.

Not all glitters need two tops coats and if that's the case then I miss out the clearly pink or zillionaire coat.

Karaxxx

Ahh - makes sense Kara - thanks! I should do this on my own nails as I'm such a picker if it's not smooth!!:smack:

Ahh - makes sense Kara - thanks! I should do this on my own nails as I'm such a picker if it's not smooth!!:smack:

LOL me too, they drive me insane!

Karaxxx

Latest posts

Back