Shellac Ruby Ritz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailo

Reaction score
Does anyone know when this is going to come out for 2016? I don't want to miss it!! Any inside info from S2?!

Does anyone know when this is going to come out for 2016? I don't want to miss it!! Any inside info from S2?!

I wish I knew, as I'm after Ice Vapour, which is also limited edition.

Oh god I'd love ice vapour too.

I bought some shellac ruby ritz a couple of months ago from ellisons

I bought some shellac ruby ritz a couple of months ago from ellisons

Really? I thought it only came out in the months leading up to Christmas?
I've just checked Ellison now and it's not there at the min anyway.

Really? I thought it only came out in the months leading up to Christmas?
I've just checked Ellison now and it's not there at the min anyway.

Sorry! My mistake - it was Sweet Squared (not Ellisons) who I ordered the Ruby Ritz from on the 24th June 2016
:oops:

Roll on Iced Vapour...I'm ok for Ruby Ritz - I don't think it went as quick as anticipated last year. Ive got Emerald lights on at the moment (got far too excited!), wish I had saved it for the cooler days though. I'm currently not feeling it, but I'm sure that will change.

Emerald lights will be used a lot around Christmas and again on st Patrick's day I imagine.
The only one of those new ones that I'm listing after is the blue one, sapphire something or other!

Sorry! My mistake - it was Sweet Squared (not Ellisons) who I ordered the Ruby Ritz from on the 24th June 2016
:oops:

I've been checking S2 regularly for it and I've never seen it. You must have been lucky and got a singular one or something! I'm desperate to get it this year!! If I don't I may have to look for a Gelish alternative.

If you run out of ruby ritz you can create it with shellac wildfire red (or probably Hollywood too) with lecente Cardinal glitter

Thanks CFBS, I've actually been doing that already but much prefer doing that and adding a coat of ruby ritz also to really lock in the glitter effect!

I know I'm late to the party but I'm sure I saw ruby ritz on sweet squared on Monday when I was having a browse around xxx

I bought some on Monday from the website

Last edited:
It was on a show special at the weekend hopefully will be I general stock but I've not checked x

Hi everyone I've just been trawling around S2 and ruby ritz is in the CND Shellac section, though it does say 'restricted'.
Hope it's of some use to you xxx

Latest posts

Back