Shellac Training costs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belle Beauty

Reaction score
Just for info, Shellac Training from Sweet Squared is no longer free, it is now £xx. Just thought I'd share this update as you'll need to factor in this cost to your start up figures.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for them! The educators need some lunch money :)

Good for them! The educators need some lunch money :)

lol :) And from what I've heard on here, they deserve paying! I'm just gutted I missed out on a freebie....but that's the story of my life!! :rolleyes:

I think the skills and conference gained with any of the educators with Shellac and the come back you will make after the initial out lay is well and truly worth it , if not more :)

Don't let it deter you from the class x

Does anyone know if there are any shellac courses in northern Ireland - I'd gladly pay £xx!

Does anyone know if there are any shellac courses in northern Ireland - I'd gladly pay £xx!

I don't know, but if you give the lovely people at Sweet Squared a call, I'm sure they'll be able to tell you. I think their number is 0845 210 6060.

When I asked last week they said it was £xx?!?
Rhiannon x

I think the skills and conference gained with any of the educators with Shellac and the come back you will make after the initial out lay is well and truly worth it , if not more :)

Don't let it deter you from the class x

I absolutely agree! :)

I had an email from SS saying £xx. Maybe it differs by region/educator?!?

Ah maybe as I thought £xx was an absolute bargain! Must get myself booked on soon!
Rhiannon x

I called yesterday and they said it was £xx....I need ot do my manicure course first....I'd better get my skates on!

Nail Fan xx

Please be sure you are phoning Sweet Squared in the UK for the official Shellac training prices as some of these are inaccurate on this thread.
Sweet squared will be able to tell you your nearest trainer as well as the CORRECT price for the training you require.

Phone: 0845 210 6060

I've removed all costings that have been mentioned on the thread, not only because they all varied from each other (recommend you follow Kayley's advice and phone for the corrects prices) but because we don't publish professional costings on the site :D

Hi, I've been emailing S2 about Shellac Attack classes only last week and they said it was free!. Is this not right anymore then? xx

Latest posts

Back