shimmering brown??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondgirl78

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is such a colour as a dark shimmering brown? Basically a choc brown colour with a shimmer to it?

I may be just fantasising??? lol:green::green:

One of the first things to understand is you cannot take too much notice of a colour swatch or the photo if you are looking at a home colour brand. The reason is it all depends on what colour your own hair is and how it came to be that colour i.e. is it virgin hair or has it been coloured/bleached in the past.

hi

yes my hair is highlighted. I want to go dark when i return from my holiday but not too dark...the idea of a warm choc brown appeals to me, however i dont want to lose all my highlights so i was thinking of asking a few can be picked out and saved on the top.

I would ask someone to do a few brown lowlights which have a red base. If you like it have a few more next time. Do not go from blond to dark for a couple of reasons it is too harsh on you hair and most people find it a shock and hate it every time the catch sight of themselves in a mirror.

point taken..thank you. However, i have a problem...i have already done this and added lowlights which were also a red based brown...and they faded and blended in within 2 weeks of having it done. They were done quite thick too which really confused me.

I have posted another thread titled "colour advice-please help" which explains my hair woes.

Its a mystery as ol Toya Wilcox would sing!

:)

When the hair is in good condition a chocolate brown will shine!! Blonde hair doesnt reflect the light the same as brown hair. So make sure you use a nice professional care range heat protector etc and your brown (i take it fron the other thread your booking into the salon!!) should shine hope this helpsx

many many thanks for your advice...yes me tinks a salon would be a better option. :)

xx

Latest posts

Back