shoes for uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pinkshell_nails said:
Hi Billie,

As your uniform is all black, you can wear shoes with a bit of colour to brighten you up if you like. I have a black and white uniform and i wear either white scholl shoes with diamonte, or black flip-flops. I also have a lilac and white uniform and i wear white and lilac flip flops. In the winter i tend to wear smart black shoes as its colder.

Actually thats a good idea

I could try and get something red as I am a slave to red lipstick as well and it would balance it out

cheers

Billie xx

I have just bought some fab sparkly flip flops from Shoe Zone. They're 'proper' sandals (rather than foam flip flops), solid sole with the thong part adorned with pink iridescent sequins. They also have them in lilac, turquoise and possibly also black and white and look fab with a coordinating glitter french on the toes. Only £3.50 a pair!
In cooler weather ballet pumps are fab but there don't seem to be as many around this year as last year. I have one pair in pink gingham check that are lovely, but they're hard to find in a size 8 :( The La Redoute catalogue has a fab selection in lots of colours, but they're £27 a pair which seems a lot to me.
If anyone saw the first week of Strictly Dance Fever, all the girls doing the jive had fab sequinned ballet pumps and I'd love to find some like that.

bimbogeri said:
I have just bought some fab sparkly flip flops from Shoe Zone. They're 'proper' sandals (rather than foam flip flops), solid sole with the thong part adorned with pink iridescent sequins. They also have them in lilac, turquoise and possibly also black and white and look fab with a coordinating glitter french on the toes. Only £3.50 a pair!
In cooler weather ballet pumps are fab but there don't seem to be as many around this year as last year. I have one pair in pink gingham check that are lovely, but they're hard to find in a size 8 :( The La Redoute catalogue has a fab selection in lots of colours, but they're £27 a pair which seems a lot to me.
If anyone saw the first week of Strictly Dance Fever, all the girls doing the jive had fab sequinned ballet pumps and I'd love to find some like that.

The problem I have is that I am a size 3 and its really hard to find anything trendy

the smallest size usually is a 4

Billie said:
The problem I have is that I am a size 3 and its really hard to find anything trendy

the smallest size usually is a 4

And sadly I havent got a body to match it
infact I am surprised I dont topple forward sometimes

Billie xx

Latest posts

Back