Shop to rent or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KateeLouise

Reaction score
Hey geeks,
Right I have seen a shop to rent very cheap rent and no rates to pay just electric,water and kitting it out, I don't have no money behide me but a family member can lend me few hundred to start out, I don't have many clients at all but been advertising now with offers, thing is do you think it's worth it it has a lot of passing cars as there is a massive tesco supermarket oppsitie any advice please x

if you dont have many clients then yo need to have at least a few thousand behind you to pay for the rent and bills etc for the next few months at least!!! as well as not being able to take a wage and still be able to support your household bills??

it doesnt matter that there is a tesco opposite, it takes a while to establish a business xx

Thanks for replying I don't have to pay out for anything apart from my contract phone, I thought the same about 2000+ to help pay for rent and electric for year, going to see if can get a grant and see if family can lend me money aswell.

Id say your need money for advertising, website, printing all ur business cards, pricelists, recommend a friend, gift vouchers, u need to buy in all ur stock etc im in the same boat, seen a place the other day, cheap rent, all id need to pay is the phone, electric and water bills outwith buying stock, towels, trolleys etc, i went a bought a book on marketing as i dont have much knowledge on it, it imperative to have a plan of advertising and marketing, im the same not got the capital, i went to look at a place offering a self employed position and this place was a few doors down, practically ready to move into

Thanks for replying, I have all my advertising gear due to doing odd clients at home got business cards leaflets and pricelist. The shop has gone now but thinking of getting a summer house now thanks anyways x

Latest posts

Back