Short curly hair, yay or nay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CurlyRedhead

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am just trying to get some professionals to give me some advice on the subject of my hair.

So, I have naturally "fine curl" curly redhead hair. Right now my hair when it is curly is about down to the top of my bra strap. Right now, I am a student and a major university and don't have time to play with many different hairstyles and looks. So I have been looking at cutting it all off, up to my jawline or so. Now I have a oval face shape, with high cheek bones, really blue eyes and a long and slender neck. I would want to accentuate these features if I decide to cut it off.

But I am afraid that if I cut my hair off short, I will look older than I am. I have done it once to just below my jaw, and I hated the style. One I had to style it no matter what, two I felt that it made me look too old for my age. I am only 22 yrs old and I looked almost 30!

So here is my question: Is there a short curly haircut that is overall low maintenance (but can be styled when I want to work with it), that is also something that is attractive, young and chic, accentuate the areas that I want, make me look older than an high school-er but not 30?

Please HELP! eek:

I will attatch a pic of my full front face when my hair is down, this is when I just got a trim done

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 95

Latest posts

Back