Should I change brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glamgirl

Reaction score
Hello! I've been an OPI gal for over 15 years now, but am getting increasingly hacked off with the customer service, lack of exciting colours and a few other things! I use their varnish and gelcolor. Just wondered if anyone could recommend a brand please? I've used shellac also, when OPI gelcolor hadn't come out, but not sure I want to go back to that? Thoughts gratefully received, thank you! [emoji4]

I've been a shellac customer for the last 4yrs. I'm in love with it and would highly recommend it x

I love OPI but keep a small range of unusual Gelish colours to fill a gap, they are hardly ever used, but just occasionally someone wants something really different. I agree that OPI customer service is not the best, but their products are fantastic. I have over 200 OPI GelColor colours, but some of them are a bit too similar which is annoying and there are gaps in the range like not enough greys.

I also use opi and wanted colours they didn't seem to have, so I tried Cuccio as they had colours I wanted and do matching polish also and love them.

I use Gelish and Ink London x

Thanks all! I'm going to ring a few tomorrow and try to make a decision! [emoji4]

I've tried a few but always go back to Cuccio. I love the longevity, colour range and you can order direct or through your rep.

Think it may be Cuccio, got a sample pack on the way. Their packaging looks very classy also! Looking to change the whole range, manis, pedis, retail, excited to try!

I've been really disappointed with OPI - I got in touch with them about training over 2 weeks ago and I've still not heard anything from them

Latest posts

Back