Should I

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honey5

Reaction score
Hello all hope everyone is fine and busy :) I have a bit of a query I have just started doing beauty and have ran out of friends and family to do so I have now printed of leafletsand there here in the house havnt put them out should I?? Is this a right time:idea: I have always wanted to be a beuaty therapist and am hoping o do it mobile and from a room in my house I have got everything in place just not confindent :idea:I so want to get some of the money I have spent back but am scared

Help please :irked:

Caroline

of course you should hon, you might be pleasantly surprised and you have nothing to loose by sending out leaflets, i havent sent out any yet either but am planning to soon.. and i dont think its the wrong time if anything this is the most important time to advertise and make sure you do special offers to get them in.. good luck in your new business hon hope it works out for you

joanne xx

Provided that you are fully qualified and have your insurance cover in place then go for it!!

Good luck.:hug:

Latest posts

Back