Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy my C curl lashes from Lash Revolution which you can find on the Beauty revolution website. Im a trainer for them so use all their products and love the softness of them. The curliest they do is a C curl so when I go to a D curl I buy them from lashbase or eyeluvlashes xx

Ps thank you for the compliment x

May have to try them out, :) xx

I've only been doing lashes for two months, but this was today's client...0.2 in C curls. Still trying to build up my speed!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364580817.789826.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364580817.789826.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 327
One of my ladies I did the other day using b curl 0.20, 8s, 10s + 12s

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 323
Another set of c curls 0.2 x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364941684.087536.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364941684.087536.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 287
I so don't want to sound ignorant and am almost scared to ask. But I've only used J curls in my training and have started using Cs which I love. What are the other curls that you mention? Would anybody be able to grade them on a scale for me? I just don't want to feel ignorant and now worried that I'm limiting things by just offering the Js and Cs.

I so don't want to sound ignorant and am almost scared to ask. But I've only used J curls in my training and have started using Cs which I love. What are the other curls that you mention? Would anybody be able to grade them on a scale for me? I just don't want to feel ignorant and now worried that I'm limiting things by just offering the Js and Cs.

If you go onto lashbase there is a chart showing all the different curls.
J are the straightest,
B have a slight curl but aren't as curly as c
C are a nice curl
D are curlier

I tend not to use j curls because I don't think you can see them, if a customer has straight lashes ill use b curl :) x

That's so helpful, thank you! I've been steering clear of Js as I just didn't find they made enough difference, so may invest in some Bs for those with straighter lashes who are wanting a less obvious look, and grab some Ds too. You're a star! I've had a look on the Lash Base site and the pictures were so helpful!:) x

These are 'b' lashes I did today. 0.15 8mm and 10mm.

Attachments

• before lashes2.jpg
    before lashes2.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 253
  • after lashes2.jpg
    after lashes2.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 298
picture.php

these are b curls .15 9,10 and 11, they're VERY short and sparse naturally!

A recent set using .20 and .15 in 8,9,10,11,12 and back down to 9 on the outer corners

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365024548.554464.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365024548.554464.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 320
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365024580.621389.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365024580.621389.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 333
A recent set using .20 and .15 in 8,9,10,11,12 and back down to 9 on the outer corners

LOVE these. Wish you could do mine :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Tried the stacking and splaying technique with these real mink lashes- effect is gorgeous!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 322
Same lady as above but with eyes open.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 297
they look gorgeous!

45362_10151607786413092_1468460586_n.jpg

Hi i am very new so bare with me

This is my first set of lashes on my guinea pig, i took the lash perfect course on tuesday and must say i didnt realise what a difficult skill it would be but practice makes perfect. i know i have a long way to go till i start charging but any feedback will be grateful

I would say this is about half a set and took me 1hour 45 mins (ouch)
need to work on isolation, need to work on isolation been dreaming about isolation

Love all your work on here and hope to be able to follow in some of you footsteps

When doing lashes in college we did flare lashes an didn't place anything on the eye before placing the lash, what is this you put below the eye? And is this really for individual lashes? X

When doing lashes in college we did flare lashes an didn't place anything on the eye before placing the lash, what is this you put below the eye? And is this really for individual lashes? X

For semi permanent eyelash extensions the eyes must be fully closed. So the pads and tape are to cover away the lower lid lashes to prevent them adhering to the top lashes whilst they're being applied, and also to protect the eye from sharp tweezers :)

Latest posts

Back