Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse the picture my lashes had them done a week ago but lost loads so had a go at I filling my own ;) there express lashes would never ever infill a client but I wanted them for Saturday night wasn't to bad to say first time doing my own lol
How do you do your own eyelashes??

Just wanted to share a tip I've been given by a fellow geek. As I'm really new to lashing I had a problem with lashes lying flat to the pad. I was told I could use tape to lift the eyelid and the lashes. Delighted with the set this tip produced. I'm getting more confident with everyone's lovely help and tips :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372691284.618222.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372691284.618222.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 340
They look fab hun well done xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

They look fab hun well done xx

Thanks!! :)
After nearly giving up a week ago I think I'm finally getting it!!! I'm horrified at the lashes I was producing a few weeks ago lol. Still room for loads of improvement but its given me a confidence boost xxx

I know! I couldn't believe it! I do Hollywood lashes myself and love them but because you can't do it on yourself I thought I'd treat myself before my crazy week and get them done. Her pictures looked great (Facebook) so I booked in! She must have pinched them from elsewhere! She knew I did them as a job but still did everything wrong! When I questioned her whilst she was doing it she just said "oh everyone has their own way" she's opened a salon 2 mins from mine! If I had the money to sue her I would! Xx
If I was you I would complain to the higher company in the UK... maybe try your local council or someone like that, maybe even the health people in charge of the beauty industrial. I'm not sure since the uk is different to Australia.

Ive only been lashing since march it def comes with practice im just trying to get my timings down. When I look back at my first few sets I cringe lol x

My clients text me today to say her eye id red itchy and swollen and she thinks its an allergic reaction. I said I doubted it as she had a patch test and I did her lashes a week ago, but it could be a lash irritating her eye. She went to chemist and they think its an infection! I am mortified! Ive told her to come over and I'd remove them but that everything is kept clean, I alcohol wipe and then clean tools properly in mundo.

What else could this be from?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Hey lash lovers just joined salon geek tonight (don't have a clue how to work it!)

I've been doing semi Permenant lashes for 2 years and really don't know if what I'm doing is good enough....or if its the product! I use lash perfect....any opinions?

I'd say more of my clients come back after 2 weeks with hardly any on :( very stressful when I'm busy! Any help would be appreciated and ill try and upload photos of my work!

Thanks xx

I think I have manage to upload a picture...

These are c curl .2 14mm this client has good eyelashes and is one of my clients that comes back after 2-3 week with still a decent amount on!

Does anyone recommend going on an advanced eyelash course or would I be wasting money? Also does no one think there's a better glue out there than lash perfect.? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 440
I had a cpl of clients were the lashes just werent lasting so I used smaller lashes and now there fine. So they were obviously just to long for them. Ive heard really good things about lash perfect. I use lash revolution pro plus glue and really like it x

Also it all depends on how well the clients look after the lashes to how long they last. The pic of your lashes look really good xx

6D volume set - 0.07 lashes approx 600 lashes per eye 1200 in total - give or take a few ;). 6 x 0.07 in diameter equals .21 in diameter so totally fine for the natural lash :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372869741.328822.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372869741.328822.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 407
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372869760.818552.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372869760.818552.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 417
I used .20 and .25 thick. 9-14 long to create a traditional cat eye look.

Wow these are so thick and full!! Did you only stick to the lashes that were there or put in extras? I've never created anything this thick they look
Wow! Do you find with 0.25 long term your clients lashes suffer with the weight? Xx

6D volume set - 0.07 lashes approx 600 lashes per eye 1200 in total - give or take a few ;). 6 x 0.07 in diameter equals .21 in diameter so totally fine for the natural lash :)

I don't even know what you said there lol but the photo says it all! Awesome! Lovely cats eye look x

Stunning! x

These are absolutely amazing!!!! I need to get to essex for some of your training

Lashes done last week

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 353
B.e.a.uuuuutiful :) would love them x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you, this was a really hard set to do as her lashes had been damaged by badly applied eyelash extensions she had a month earlier. Luckily she had enough good lashes to support this set whilst her their repair. Poor girl came to me thinking it was going to hurt but desperately wanted a good set. She said she had been on agony during the last set lots of stinging throughout. So shocking to hear these contact horror stories.

Before and after.......using 10s and 12s x

Are these the sticky pads that keep your oases down what are they called an any idea where to get them ?

Latest posts

Back