Show us your pets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My baby Toby miss him so much <3

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410539646.966693.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410539646.966693.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 169
Awwwww i love him xx heres my honey dogue de bordeaux View attachment 74840

Honey was 8 stone on her 2 year boosters x shes nearly 3 so wondering what she weighs now,
She light compared to her mum and dad though
dad was 13 stone and mum was 11

That is so cute and funny x
Love his life jacket lol x

He's such a character! He goes swimming every Sunday haha! He has to wear the jacket otherwise his back end sinks the little chunk ha! Xx

How do you Know if they have fleas? Our dogs were scratching and biting today i had a look though their fur to where the skin is and couldnt See anything. Im ringing the vet tomorrow to see if they're open to check them over

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Give them a brush/comb. If there are small black specks in the fur get a piece of kitchen roll and wet it and rub the black bits on it. If it comes away red then it's flea dirt - essentially dried blood.

I don't use de-flea treatments unless I see fleas. Otherwise I'm just spending money and pouring chemicals on my critters.

When our lot have had fleas, I've usually found the dirt under their collars where it's nice and warm.

I also discovered that supermarket pharmacy's now stock wormers/flea treatment, sometimes cheaper than the pet shops. I wouldn't ask their advice but saves a few pennies :)

Honey was 8 stone on her 2 year boosters x shes nearly 3 so wondering what she weighs now,
She light compared to her mum and dad though
dad was 13 stone and mum was 11

She is beautiful, they are such lovely friendly dogs and such joys to own. Boris will be 2 in October he's a chunky boy, but I think he's just about finished growing &#128525; DDB's

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413322093.723617.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413322131.040338.jpg
My beautiful Nellie as a young pup and now at 2. Love her but she's a bit mad

Anybody got an Akita?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413326114.613402.jpg
My wee boy cream aka polar using his hammock for the first time &#128153;

This is my little tribe lol..

Marley my little rescue, the day I picked him up, has since grown into his ears now 3 months old!

Tisha isn't broken, it's how she sleeps, she's a bit "special" and hold a conversation (very chatty) lol

Biscuit cuddling Tisha awwwww

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1413326328195.jpg
    1413326328195.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 1413326343681.jpg
    1413326343681.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 1413326355175.jpg
    1413326355175.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 87
This is my little tribe lol..

Marley my little rescue, the day I picked him up, has since grown into his ears now 3 months old!

Tisha isn't broken, it's how she sleeps, she's a bit "special" and hold a conversation (very chatty) lol

Biscuit cuddling Tisha awwwww

Aww look at them! I love those ears! I love cats but I'm so allergic to them :(
My dog sleeps weird too! I always ask myself how can that be comfy ?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413327051.485685.jpg

Thought I'd show what I mean haha! This is how Max sleeps everyday without fail! How is this comfy?!

Lol, his ears were HUGE! Or a tiny head, he's all in proportion now bless him lol

Biscuit and Tisha are brother and Sister...well, so I was told, the lady had about 10 cats, 4 cats had their litter running about, so who knows?

I think the rspca got involved and got all her cats spayed and neutered

View attachment 76828

Thought I'd show what I mean haha! This is how Max sleeps everyday without fail! How is this comfy?!

Haha, he looks broken too lol
I can't see how it can be comfy - animals are so funny lol

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413328546.971543.jpg
My little girl Kiki the other night &#128573;

Lol, his ears were HUGE! Or a tiny head, he's all in proportion now bless him lol

Biscuit and Tisha are brother and Sister...well, so I was told, the lady had about 10 cats, 4 cats had their litter running about, so who knows?

I think the rspca got involved and got all her cats spayed and neutered

Lol. Well that's good he's grew into them. He'd be cute either way mind you. They are just all adorable! The cat I used to have used to talk back! And tell mam at me when he was hungry lol. So cute!

Gosh that's a lot. Glad they got involved though instead of it carrying on.

Latest posts

Back