Shrinking Violet help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done and have fun xx

Can you send me some info on shrinking violet please [email protected]

Thanks
Kirsty

Hehe..I seeeeeeeeeeen lol :Grope:

Is it right that you can do SV on your double chin? :D

Is it right that you can do SV on your double chin? :D

You can indeed but be prepared to look a bit daft with wrap around your head and something hot pressed underneath :wink2::lol::eek:

You can indeed but be prepared to look a bit daft with wrap around your head and something hot pressed underneath :wink2::lol::eek:

Haha that's fine!!!! Would wrapping one of those microwaveable bean bags work for the heat if you wrapped that to your chin? Xxx

Haha that's fine!!!! Would wrapping one of those microwaveable bean bags work for the heat if you wrapped that to your chin? Xxx

I am soooo going to do this!

Hi moosebat. Any chance you could send me a copy of the shrinking violet info as well? Thanks x [email protected]

Tried SV on myself today lost 2 inch off waist measurement and some off all other areas too...amazing had to double check I was measuring right !!

hi moosebat is there anyone in bolton or manchester that is doing sv wraps? xx

Bolton is actually where it is handmade by Julieann !! If you want to PM me I can email you some details x

Just had a client that is booked in for a body wrap next week text to say she ha a tattoo done on Tuesday, should I still treat her?

Hmmmm let me check with Juilieann (The Witch..I actually think she is as all her potions do stuff !!)..can you PM me yr email addy so make sure I can answer you x

Latest posts

Back