Shrinking Violet - no real results

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nemo

Reaction score
I've done a lady twice now who certainly has a good few inches she can lose... She is eating healthily and going to the gym. However, the results have been pathetic both times.

She has just text me to ask why her results this week are even less than last week. I'll be honest, I don't get good results with anyone but myself. Inches really do fall off me but not on anyone else.

Any advice as to what to say to my client who wants to know why inches are not falling off? She lost 11cm last time and 10cm this time. 5 of which were around the waist/hip area. The rest of the loss was made up of 0.5cm here and there.

I feel like a bit of a fraud actually! How do some girls get crazy inches and mine barely get cm off? I've been properly trained so I know my pressure and technique is correct. I'm at a loss really.

I don't do sv but I think that if anything comes off then it is a success. Are you sure that your clients expectations are realistic?

Nemo, couple of things:
Do you massage the oil onto the body firmly?
Lift and make a tight skirt around the bum and waist?
Massage oil in when you cut out?

I've had very good results but sometimes I think some people may get their sums wrong, as it's an 1/8th in an inch. Lot of people think the half bar in an inch is .5 doesn't that make sense??

Last, go on about water. Lots of water2 to 3 litres. A lot of people underestimate this.

Lastly, any loss is positive for just laying there relaxing :lick:

Last edited:
Nemo, couple of things:
Do you massage the oil onto the body firmly?
Lift and make a tight skirt around the bum and waist?
Massage oil in when you cut out?

I've had very good results but sometimes I think some people may get their sums wrong, as it's an 1/8th in an inch. Lot of people think the half bar in an inch is .5 doesn't that make sense??

Last, go on about water. Lots of water2 to 3 litres. A lot of people underestimate this.

Lastly, any loss is positive for just laying there relaxing :lick:

I always say 'that's not bad going for doing sod all for an hour!'
I measure in cm so I can accurately measure. I struggled in inches.
I don't massage so I will try that.
My skirts are beautiful ;-)
I will reemphasise the importance of water x

Latest posts

Back