Shrinking Violet pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojo@tranquil

Reaction score
Hello !
I am about to do my shrinking violet training in September, and also re do my price lists ready for my new salon opening. Can anyone who is offering this tell me how they have worded the description of the treatment, also what price they have set ? Do you sell courses or just one offs ?
I need to get this to the printers soon !
Thanks in advance for your help.
JoJo x

Hello !
I am about to do my shrinking violet training in September, and also re do my price lists ready for my new salon opening. Can anyone who is offering this tell me how they have worded the description of the treatment, also what price they have set ? Do you sell courses or just one offs ?
I need to get this to the printers soon !
Thanks in advance for your help.
JoJo x

Hi!
I charge £40 per wrap or £180 for a course of 6, this is going off my local area so may be best to check prices in your area! I do have clients wanting just a one off so best to offer it too, I find people want to try one before they pay for a course. X

Hi, I set my prices at £45 part body (one area) £60 full body (knees to elbows), offering one free with a course of six...however i've offered it at the introductory price of £30 to get word about! xx

Hi, I set my prices at £45 part body (one area) £60 full body (knees to elbows), offering one free with a course of six...however i've offered it at the introductory price of £30 to get word about! xx

Good idea about intro price! I will definitely be putting my prices up slightly once the words got about!! X

Thanks for your replies ladies !
Any one else tell, me prices and wording for price, list ?
Thanks x

Thanks for your replies ladies !
Any one else tell, me prices and wording for price, list ?
Thanks x

I don't have it on my price lists at the moment, in middle of re making them. I advertise it on my Facebook with..
****SHRINKING VIOLET BODY WRAPS****
Are you going on holiday soon, want to fit into a certain dress or just feel like you could do with losing a few inches?? SHRINKING VIOLET FAT LOSS BODY WRAPS ARE FOR YOU! Breaking down the fat in fat cells to give you a PERMANENT (with the correct aftercare) inch loss. With results of up to 15 inches lost in ONE wrap!! for more information contact us on..

(I've put results of up to 15inchs as this is the most I've had but SV had record of up to 21) x

On my treatment list I have just put 'Shrinking Violet Fat Loss Wrap' time and price then have devised a separate brochure dedicated to Shrinking Violet using all of the information provided in the start up kit and info from the facebook page. Just done on my computer and Jane emailed me some images that I have used too. Im sure you could break it down to fit on a treatment list but I wanted to include FAQ and Aftercare advice too. Hope this helps xx

On my treatment list I have just put 'Shrinking Violet Fat Loss Wrap' time and price then have devised a separate brochure dedicated to Shrinking Violet using all of the information provided in the start up kit and info from the facebook page. Just done on my computer and Jane emailed me some images that I have used too. Im sure you could break it down to fit on a treatment list but I wanted to include FAQ and Aftercare advice too. Hope this helps xx

This is what I am in the middle of doing at the minute as I have aftercare on the measurement sheet for the client to take so would be good to have all together!!x

Latest posts

Back