Shrinking Violet, weight loss expectations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeebebe

Reaction score
Hi everyone,I just trained in shrinking violet a week ago n did my first treatments today on couple of clients.but I feel a bit disappointed with the results as I expected it to be better than that.just bit unsure if I did everything right???
First client only lost around half inch on the waist n that was the most compared to other body parts n second client had similar results.
I have read a lot about it for a while so I was expecting really good results or is it normal?also is there anything u can do wrong to effect the results.
also do u have to use the heated blanket???
Does that make a big difference with result???
please help really confused right now:confused::confused:

I have been doing SV wraps for a while now and I would say to always use the heated blanket/mat when performing treatments. This helps the whole process of lipolysis by creating the vacuum to push the solution into the skin. Everyone's results can vary...minimum inch loss I have had is 3.5 inches overall and maximum has been 13.75 inches! It's impossible to roughly guess how much inch loss each person will have but (touch wood) I have never had a 0 inch loss result! xx

Hi everyone,I just trained in shrinking violet a week ago n did my first treatments today on couple of clients.but I feel a bit disappointed with the results as I expected it to be better than that.just bit unsure if I did everything right???
First client only lost around half inch on the waist n that was the most compared to other body parts n second client had similar results.
I have read a lot about it for a while so I was expecting really good results or is it normal?also is there anything u can do wrong to effect the results.
also do u have to use the heated blanket???
Does that make a big difference with result???
please help really confused right now:confused::confused:

Your trainer must have been satisfied with your technique on the day, so it may well be something that the client is or isn't doing. Does your training provider offer you ongoing support?

I was told on training day if client has over indulged before wrap ie take aways alcohol etc then the lymphatic system is already processing all that so results off the bed art as good but will be 72 hours after treatment.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you all for your reply:)
I feel so much better already that it's not just me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back