Shrinking Violet wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy_girl

Reaction score
I'm just after some advice, i really want to train and offer this product in my salon but was wondering is it worth it? as it will cost a bit to train in and also getting the products in and with it being close to christmas could i do without the extra cost. as just setting up so most products and training are coming out of my own pocket
So my question is, is it popular with clients?

Hi, we have been teaching body wrapping at The Southern School of Beauty for about 6 years, and have always used Harley Body Wrap, which we got good results with, but have just recently switched to using Shrinking Violet as we were getting so many enquiries about it. It certainly does seem to be taking off in a big way. Think it is always good to introduce new treatments, especially ones which are getting a lot of publicity. Might be a good one to bring people in for the New Year too when a lot of therapists are a bit quiet, as lots of clients will want to lose the Christmas inches they have put on.

Latest posts

Back