Sienna X Gradual tanner smell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Zoe*

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just about to put an order in for some retail products including sienna x gradual tanner. Wondered if anyone can tell me what it smells like? I know there scrub and moisturiser smells divine but wondered if the gradual tanner is the same or has a 'biscuit/soil' smell if you know what I mean lol.

Thanks,

Zoe x

Hi Zoe, I use sienna x for my spray tans and stock the full range of their retail products too. The gradual tan and the dark glowing tan don't have that fake tan smell. They both have a nice smell too them. I have been out after just applying the dark tan and no one has ever noticed I have just applied it. X

Thanks Annie. I've never stocked the retail range before. But excited about it all arriving now as I have bought a new display cabinet too for them :)

Hey, I use Sienna x spray tan solution and love it, I personally think the gradual tan doesn't really tan very much! I am very pale and it doesn't make
Much of a difference to use alone. Xxx

Latest posts

Back