Sienna X new scent is choking me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytreats75

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else find Sienna new scent really choking??! Its a HORRIBLE new smell. I have phoned them to complain. They told me it only smells different because they have taken one ingrediant out.
Im seriously considering changing supplier as the new smell is so heady

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

YESSS!!! Me too, i thought i was going nuts the other day and then the same happened yesterday when i was tanning - i have an extractor and the window open but as soon as the clients left i couldn't wait to get the main door open as i felt awful :/ xxx

Im do loads of tans and im doing everything the same but also finding that the new tan solution is producing a darker tan (i've only used the 8% of the new solution so this is in comparison tonthe old 8%) - has anyone else found this? Xx

The smell was driving me bonkers in the salon last week! I did 10 back to back and thought I was gonna die and that's with the extractor on. I'm thinking of changing as well x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Glad its not only me then :/
Its SUCH a shame as Ive always only used Sienna ans have always lived it and had great comments from clients who say the smell is si lovely.
Why did they have to mess with it :mad:

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't know why but it seems to get up my nose more than any other tan. My nose was literally streaming solution, not a good look lol. Yeah I had done a lot of back to backs but I did the same using omg/dha today and that didn't happen. Also love that dha has different smells and it doesn't spray as wet. Think I've found my new tan. Clients feedback has been great. Will miss sienna but not the smell x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I rang up sienna x regrading this. Same thing happened to me where I was chocking so much with new solution. Anyway the man on the phone said they are in the middle of changing the solution, in the mean time he told me how to change the settings on the gun to prevent the strong fumes. Since I have done this no more bad fumes. Defo ring up sienna x to change your gun settings makes such a difference :)

Thanks will give them a ring tomorrow. Why medal with what was a LOVELY smelling tan :o

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

OMG I thought the same! I have used sienna x solution for years and now it's essential I wear a mask as it just seems to irritate my throat and so much spray ends up my nostrils!

Latest posts

Back