Siennasol vs LA Tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clareab3ll4

Reaction score
Hi, im just starting out in spray tanning i was advised when i did my training that siennasol was a great spray tan i've had this tan myself so know that its a lovley product but ive heard about la tanning and it seems alot cheaper but is this cheaper for a reason ? could anyone tell me if they have tried both and which one is best....thanks

Hi i use la tan but i use the brown not the cocktail or gold its fab turns out a lovely brown colour no orange tinge in sight drys very quick i had one to one training and she used the la tan and couldnt praise it enough she had tried a lot of other solutions but she always goes back to la the 10 12 and disco 14 are fantastic get a few samples from them good luck x

I use la tan and I love it! The fast tan is a gorgeous colour and it's a favourite with my clients! However they say the la 10% is very pale and disappeared after a few days, the 12% is more like it should be the paler colour of the range, and the 14% cocktail isn't dark at all!! I'm scared to try the disco as it looks really really dark and the description says suitable for body builders!! I'm seriously thinking of changing my range as I can't offer clients the colours they want ☹

Siennasol is fab. I order the extreme in every summer as i have hard core tanners that like to sleep in in for the full 20% xx

Want a sample, just let us know

Siennasol its amazing the extreme fast tan i love it la tan not bad but bec its double dipped my clients were complaining the tan has washed away so now using siennasol extreme rapid amazing stuff

I use LA.. it’s a lovely tan for the natural look.. it fades off well too.. compared to some others I’ve trialled.
They are pretty light shades.. I would say 12% is popular for my clients, but unlike so many other people have said, I actually find the cocktails the best shades or mixing a cocktail with a brown is best.. I don’t particularly like the brown shades alone as they always look very slightly tinged with green on me (maybe it’s my skins yellow tone?) anyway, I’ve tried a few brands and always go back to LA. My clients love it too and it’s the most gentle on my sensitive skin. The others have made me itchy, dry and scaly. I always make sure I have a cocktail in the mix.

I use LA.. it’s a lovely tan for the natural look.. it fades off well too.. compared to some others I’ve trialled.
They are pretty light shades.. I would say 12% is popular for my clients, but unlike so many other people have said, I actually find the cocktails the best shades or mixing a cocktail with a brown is best.. I don’t particularly like the brown shades alone as they always look very slightly tinged with green on me (maybe it’s my skins yellow tone?) anyway, I’ve tried a few brands and always go back to LA. My clients love it too and it’s the most gentle on my sensitive skin. The others have made me itchy, dry and scaly. I always make sure I have a cocktail in the mix.

Sorry to jump in. Would you recommend starting with 12% brown and mixing with a little bit of cocktail? What cocktail percentage plz?

Sorry to jump in. Would you recommend starting with 12% brown and mixing with a little bit of cocktail? What cocktail percentage plz?
Hi sorry for the late reply, I usually mix a 10% brown and 14% cocktail x

Latest posts

Back